Yogurt Lamb Kebabs
Recipe type: Supper
With only 15 minutes of marinating time, these yogurt lamb kebabs result in an incredibly moist and juicy meal.
- 1½ pounds lamb, well trimmed of fat and cut into 2 inch cubes
- ½ organic plain full fat yogurt
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Place lamb in a bowl and season generously, add yogurt and garlic, mix to coat. Cover and let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Place peppers, onion, oil and salt and pepper. Toss to mix. Thread vegetables onto skewers. Brush grill with oil and grill vegetables until browned, turning occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Place lamb on skewers and grill 5 minutes per side. Serve with the vegetables.
Complexity: Very easy Origin: Supper