Turkey with Spiced Squash
Recipe type: Supper
Try this refreshing recipe of squash and apples with a little cinnamon and nutmeg topped off with turkey breast cutlets.
- 1 acorn squash, seeded and cut into 6 wedges
- 2 red apples, peeled and quartered
- ⅛ teaspoon stevia
- ⅓ cup apple juice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 turkey breast cutlets
- In a glass baking dish place the squash and apple wedges on the bottom of the pan.
- In a bowl mix together the stevia, apple juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour half the mixture over the squash and apples. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Add turkey and pour the rest over the apple juice mixture over the top. Return to the oven and bake for 20 more minutes or until the turkey and squash are done.
Complexity: Very easy