Recipe type: Supper
Here is a turkey picatta recipe with lemon and capers.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- In a skillet, melt half the butter and all the oil together. Dredge the turkey in flour and saute till turkey is done. Remove and keep warm.
- In the skillet, whisk the lemon juice and scrape up the browned bits off the bottom of the pan. Add the rest of the butter, whisking to incorporate.
- Add the capers and return the turkey to the pan, turn to coat. Serve, spooning the sauce and the capers over the top.
Complexity: Very easy