Sweet Bean Burritos
Recipe type: Supper
Make your dinner guests wonder what the mystery ingredient is that takes a classic burrito and sweetens it up.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- 4 cups black beans, cooked and drained
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 sprouted tortillas
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup raw cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and garlic till soft.
- Add the beans, stir in the mashed sweet potatoes, and add all the cumin, mix well.
- Heat tortillas and place bean mixture inside, add the cilantro and cheese. Roll up and serve.
Complexity: Very easy