Stir Fry Chinese Peas
Recipe type: Supper
Toasted pine nuts and sesame seeds really add flavor and texture to this dish.
- 1 pound Chinese peas, ends and strings removed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1-2 cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Stir fry onions, garlic and peas in olive oil for about 3 minutes.
- Add pine nuts and sesame seeds and cook another minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sesame oil. Season to taste.
Complexity: Very easy