Spicy African Chicken
Recipe type: Supper
Turn up the heat this winter with this hot entree sure to awaken you taste buds.
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Drizzle a little of the sauce on the bottom of a glass baking dish. Place chicken breasts in the pan and pour the rest of the sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Complexity: Very easy