Recipe type: Supper
Take Cod and turn it into a wonderfully tasting dish with seasonings that are sure to tickle your taste buds.
- 1 4oz can whole green chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoon ground cumin
- Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 cod fillets, about ½ inch thick
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Sea salt and pepper
- For the sauce, puree chiles, yogurt, and salt in food processor until smooth.
- For the fish, mix cumin and cayenne together and rub into both sides of fish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add cod and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side. Squeeze lime over fish and serve hot with the sauce.
Complexity: Very easy