Sesame Curry Chicken Wings
Recipe type: Supper
This chicken wings recipe is very unique and exotic but delicious in every way!
- 24 chicken wings, separated at the joint
- ½ cup naturally fermented soy sauce
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon stevia
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ dried oregano
- ½ dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried green peppercorns, crushed
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, stevia, lemon juice, lemon zest and all seasonings. Marinate chicken wings in the mixture for several hours or overnight.
- Remove wings from mixture and pat dry. Place in a stainless steel baking pan, brush with butter, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake at 350 degrees about 1¼ hours.
- Meanwhile add marinade and chicken stock to a saucepan and bring to a bo8il. Cook until reduced by half. Serve as a dipping sauce for the wings.
Complexity: Very easy