Salmon Filet, Oriental Style
Recipe type: Supper
Get your fish requirements in for this week with an oriental spin on this classic dish!
- 2 pounds wild salmon filet
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons naturally fermented soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 bunch finely chopped green onions
- 4 cloves arlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Place salmon filet skin side down in an oiled glass baking dish. Combine the other ingredients an pour over fish.
- Cover pan with foil (but don't let the foil touch the fish) and bake at 350 degrees about 25 minutes or until fish is just barely cooked through.
- Slice the salmon into servings, transfer to individual plates and spoon sauce over each slice.
Complexity: Very easy Origin: Supper