Recipe type: Supper
Marinated chicken in a mix of olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and garlic add lots flavor to this meal.
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Sea salt and pepper
- In a plastic bag mix 4 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and lemon juice. Add the chicken and squish around. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5-8 minutes per side. Season to taste.
Complexity: Very easy