Roasted Carrot Puree
Recipe type: Supper
With only 4 ingredients, this Roasted Carrot Puree is not only easy to prepare, but nutritious and delicious as well.
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup organic full fat plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Toss carrots with the olive oil and spread in a glass baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for about 1 hour or until the carrots become well browned and tender. Be careful that they don't burn!
- Transfer to a food processor and process with yogurt and salt until smooth. Serve warm.
Complexity: Very easy