Pesto Baked Chicken
Recipe type: Supper
Try this delicious recipe of chicken breasts, smothered in a tasty flavorful pesto sauce tonight!
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½-3/4 cup fresh basil
- 2½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Sea salt and pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor chop the almonds, garlic, basil and nutmeg. While still running slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Season to taste.
- Place the chicken breasts in a glass baking dish and top with the pesto. Cover and bake for 30-35 minutes. Serve hot.
Complexity: Very easy