Oriental Swordfish Steaks
Recipe type: Supper
If you are looking to try some succulent swordfish steaks, this recipe is a must!
- 2 pounds swordfish steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- ¼ cup fresh ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-type mustard
- ¼ cup naturally fermented soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon stevia
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, toast in the oven
- Brush swordfish steaks with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill about 5 minutes to a side, or until cooked through, on a barbecue or under a broiler. Transfer to a heated platter and keep warm until ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, place garlic, ginger, mustard, and soy sauce in a food processor and process until blended. Add stevia and vinegar and process again. With motor running, add the same and olive oils gradually so that the sauce emulsifies and thickens.
- Place swordfish on warmed plates. Spoon sauce over and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Complexity: Very easy Origin: Supper