Orange Thyme Chicken
Recipe type: Supper
This chicken recipe has a nice Mediterranean season blend of citrus and thyme.
- 4 chicken breasts
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 4 cloves of garlic peeled
- 2 green onions
- ½ cup organic apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon stevia
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a container that has a cover.
- Blend rest of the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pour over chicken, cover and bake for 35 minutes.
- Meal Ideas: Serve with a side of lightly steamed broccoli and tomoato peach salad on spinach.
Complexity: Very easy Origin: Supper Ready in: 35 min.