Recipe type: Supper
Add a few apple wedges and a few other tasty ingredients to your chicken with this sweet and delicious way to cook supper tonight!
- 1¼ teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 4 granny smith apples, cored and sliced into wedges
- 1½ cups chicken stock
- ¼ teaspoon stevia
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Bragg's liquid aminos
- Sea salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add chicken and brown on all sides. Add apple wedges, saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add ½ of the chicken stock, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Mix remaining stock with the vinegar, stevia, arrowroot mixture, salt and pepper, add to the skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
Complexity: Very easy