Curried Zucchini Soup
Recipe type: Soup
The curry and ginger amongst the other tasty ingredients in this recipe, really add to this Zucchini Soup.
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into ¼ inch half-moons
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup organic plain full fat yogurt
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini, ginger and curry powder, cook 3 more minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Puree soup in a blender or food processor until smooth. Whisk in yogurt just before serving.
Complexity: Very easy