Chilled Cucumber Mint Soup
Recipe type: Soup
Cucumbers, scallions, and mint make this soup very tasty and refreshing.
- 3 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and mashed
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup organic plain ful fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper
- Puree cucumbers, scallions, garlic, mint and water in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add yogurt, lemon juice and season to taste and blend till combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
Complexity: Very easy