Beef Mushroom Soup
Recipe type: Soup
Lightly fried beef with coconut flour and cracked pepper adds flavor to mushrooms and squash in this mushroom soup recipe.
- ½ pound beef, cut up
- Coconut flour, enough to dust the beef
- Cracked perpper, for taste
- ¼ cup organic butter
- Large onion, chopped
- Medium yellow or zucchini squash
- 3 cups mushrooms
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon celtic salt
- Dust cut up beef with coconut flour and cracked pepper. Fry in oil-brown lightly, do no cook through.
- Add large cut-up onion, yellow or zucchini squash, mushrooms, butter, and a little water. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add 6 cups water and parsley; simmer for about 25 minutes. Add salt and serve.
Complexity: Very easy