Recipe type: Snack
Protect yourself from radiation and heavy metals! Eat your kelp!!!
- ½ c raw cashews, hemp seed, or brazil nuts (soaked overnight is best)
- ½ c spring water
- 1 lime (peeled)
- 1 3 inch piece of raw ginger (with skin)
- 1 tbsp wasabi powder
- 1 red chili or 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 clove of raw garlic or 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp maca (optional)
- 1 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Zeolite or Diatomaceous Earth (optional)
- 1 tsp Chlorella (optional)
- Soak sheets of kelp and/or dulse in filtered water for about 10-20 minutes depending on the thickness. It should just get soft.
- Cut into squares and put aside in a bowl.
- Mix all ingredients in a Vitamix or other really good blender or food processor and pour onto the kelp squares in the bowl.
- Mix it all together, say a blessing, and dehydrate until crispy. You could opt to heat in an oven if you need them sooner but that does take away some of the great raw quality. If you must heat in an oven, do so on low for a longer period of time.