Emergency Chocolate Fix
Recipe type: Snacks
Grab a piece or two of this yummy and healthy chocolate snack without having any guilt afterwords!
- One 100% Chirardelli chocolate bar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Chopped nuts
- Shredded coconut, unsweetened
- Grease 9x9 glass baking dish with 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Place one Ghirardelli chocolate bar and 1 tablespoon coconut oil in dish. Place in a 300 degree oven to melt chocolate and coconut oil.
- Remove from oven and add vanilla and salt. Gently stir until all ingredients are blended. Sprinkle chopped nuts and shredded coconut on top. Place in freezer. When firm, use a pizza cutter to score and break into small pieces, store in refrigerator.
Complexity: Very easy