Turkey and Pistachio Salad
Recipe type: Salad
This would be a great side salad for any event, or eat it alone- the turkey, yogurt and pistachios are filling on their own.
- 1½ pounds cooked turkey, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- ¾ cup grapes, sliced in half
- ⅓ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup organic plain full fat yogurt
- Sea salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients and stir well to coat. Chill in refrigerator till ready to serve.
- Serve on a bed of spinach or wrapped in a sprouted tortilla.
Complexity: Very easy