Tomato, Cucumber and Rice Salad
Recipe type: Salad
You will definitely be saving this recipe to use again- whether it is just for a side salad, or you have some leftover brown rice to use up, this is the recipe for you.
- ½ cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper
- Mix cooled rice with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, scallions, oil, and vinegar. Season to taste and serve.
Complexity: Very easy