Tahini Chicken Salad
Recipe type: Salad
This salad recipe has an unique blend of textures and flavors. The tahini, yogurt and lemon juice is a great combination all on it's own, but drizzled over the rest of the ingredients and you have delicious!
- 1 cup organic plain full fat yogurt
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Sea salt and pepper
- ½ cup snow peas, cut into thirds
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 1½ pounds cooked chicken, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup toasted cashews, roughly chopped
- For the dressing, whisk together the yogurt, tahini and lemon juice in a bowl and season to taste. Set aside.
- For the salad, bring a saucepan of salted water to boil. Add the snow peas and cook for about 1 minute. Drain and run under cold water, pat dry.
- Put snow peas, scallions, cabbage, and cashews in a large bowl. Pour dressing over the top and toss to combine.
Complexity: Very easy