Jicama and Black Bean Salad
Recipe type: Salad
This salad has some unique characteristics that blend so wonderfully, making it a must try!
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cooked black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small Jicama, peeled and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper
- Whisk together the lime juice, garlic, and cumin in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in the oil.
- Add the beans, Jicama, tomatoes, onion and cilantro. Toss to combine and season to taste.
Complexity: Very easy