Cannellini Bean Salad
Author: Dr. Ida Allen
Recipe type: Salad
Red wine vinegar, red onion, and a red bell pepper makes this bean salad a favorite.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cucumber, peeled, and diced
- 2 cups cannellini beans, cooked and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Sea salt and pepper
- Whisk together in a large bowl the oil, vinegar, onion, and oregano.
- Add cucumbers, beans and bell pepper, toss to combine. Season to taste.
Complexity: Very easy