Avocado and Apple Salad
Recipe type: Salad
We all know the health benefits of avocados, so why not try it combined with a granny smith apple tossed over red leaf lettuce in this delicious salad recipe.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, chopped
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, thinly sliced
- Sea salt and pepper
- Combine the oil, lemon juice and mustard in a jar. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, cloe tightly and shake to mix well.
- Toss dressing with the lettuce. Put on plates and top with avocado and apple slices.
Complexity: Very easy