Raw Strawberry Pie
Recipe type: Dessert
This is an easy strawberry pie recipe guaranteed to bring the sweet flavor of summer to your table!
- 2 cups almonds
- ½ cup dates, pitted and soaked for 4-6 hours
- 4½ cups strawberries, diced
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled
- In a food processor blend the almonds till fine. Add the dates and blend till smooth. Place in a bowl and add 12 cup of the diced strawberries, mix well. Press into a pie pan.
- Place ½ cup of the diced strawberries and set aside.
- In a food processor add the remaining ingredients and blend till smooth. Place in the bowl with the diced strawberries and mix well. Pour onto the crust and chill for 4 hours.
Complexity: Very easy Origin: Dessert