Raw No-Crust Fruit Pie
Recipe type: Dessert
This would be a nice recipe if you want to have a light airy dessert. For any lover of fruit, this would be a favorite!
- 4 cups peaches, kiwi and pineapple, cut up into bit sized chunks
- 2 cups mango, peeled and chopped
- 3 bananas, peeled
- Place the cut up fruit in a large bowl.
- In a food processor blend the mango and bananas till smooth and creamy
- Pour over the cut up fruit and mix well. Pour into a pie pan and chill for 4 hours.
Complexity: Very easy Origin: Dessert