Raw Mango Pie
Recipe type: Dessert
The crunch from the almond crust mixed with the mango/banana filling is so simple yet so incredibly tasty!
- 2 cups almonds
- ¼ cup dates, pitted and soaked for 4-6 hours
- 4 mangos, peeled and chopped
- 6 bananas, peeled
- In a food processor grind the almonds until fine. Add the dates and process till smooth. Remove from the food processor and press into a pie pan.
- Place the mangoes and 4 bananas in a food processor and blend till smooth.
- Slice the bananas into a bowl and pour the mango mixture into the bowl and mix well. Pour onto the crust and chill for 4 hours.
Complexity: Very easy