Raw Date Nut Torte
Recipe type: Dessert
This dessert is for those of you who like a nice chewy texture with a sweet but nutty flavor
- 2 Cups organic raisins
- 2 Cups Walnuts
- 1 Cup dates, pitted and soaked for 6 hours
- 1 Lemon juiced
- Start by combining the raisins and walnuts in a food processor until well blended and moist.
- Remove from the food processor and press into a 8x8 glass pan.
- In a food processor blend the dates and lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
- Spread on top of the torte.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Complexity: Very easy Origin: Dessert Ready In: 6 hours to soak dates and 1 hour to chill after mixing