Raw Apple Pie
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 Cups sunflower seeds
- 1 Cup raisins, soaked for 2 hours
- 6½ Apples
- 8 dates, pitted and soaked for 2 hours
- ¼ currants
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a food processor lend the sunflower seeds, raisins and ¼ of an apple until well blended. Form into pie pan
- In a food processor blend 2 apples and the dates until smooth. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse chop 4 apples into tiny bits. Place in the bowl with the date mixture.
- To the date mixture, add the cinnamon, lemon juice and currants, mix well.
- Pour the date and apple mixture onto the crust and chill for 1 hour.
Complexity: Very easy Origin: Dessert