Low-Carb, Sugar-Free Cheesecake
Recipe type: Dessert
Try this easy and delicious cheesecake recipe and being sugar and carb-free, how could you go wrong?
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted organic butter
- 2 tablespoons (sugar equivalent) stevia
- 3 packages organic cream cheese (24 oz)
- 4 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⅓ teaspoons (sugar equivalent) stevia
- ¼ cups organic sour cream or greek yogurt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and cook crust 8-10 minutes.
- Mix filling ingredients until smooth and fill baked crust.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place the cake in the oven and then turn heat down to 200 degrees and bake for 60-90 minutes.
Complexity: Very easy