Garbanzo Bean Pancakes
Recipe type: Supper
Everyone loves pancakes every once in awhile, why not try a healthier version made with garbanzo bean flour with this delicious Garbanzo Bean Pancake recipe.
- ½ cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1½ teaspoon raw sugar or ⅛-1/4 teaspoon stevia sxtract powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup water
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Add egg, water, and olive oil and stir mixture until only slightly lumpy.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased pan or skillet. Flip when pancakes have a bubbly surface, with slightly dry edges and cook until golden brown.
- *Enjoy with your favorite toppings: berries, agave
Complexity: Very easy