Recipe type: Supper
This is for those of you that prefer traditional fried eggs that are looking to save time. Follow this recipe for amazing fried eggs that are cooked in mouth-watering butter and will go a long ways to giving you that extra boost in the morning!
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- 5 oz. free-range sirloin steak
- 1 chopped organic tomato
- 1 smidgen of Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp of organic butter
- Start by placing a pan on the stove at a low - low/medium heat.
- After letting the pan warm up for 3-5 minutes, toss in the 1 tbsp of organic butter and coat the bottom of the pan. As soon as the butter melts, throw in your eggs and let them cook until they are no longer clear.
- Once they are white and solid, throw in your steak and tomatos and cook until eggs are done.
- Serve on a plate and eat. Yummy!
Complexity: Very easy Origin: Breakfast Ready in: 15 min.